- Cínthia Paiva
- Introduction to Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics, 8E
- Advanced Chemical Engineering ThermodynamicsJuly
- Thermodynamic Voltage and Efficiency of Hydrogen Fuel Cells
Printed books. Find out more about our formats.
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product. Now in its 85th Anniversary Edition, this industry-standard resource has equipped generations of engineers and chemists with vital information, data, and insights.
Introduction to Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics, 8E
Thoroughly revised to reflect the latest technological advances and processes, Perry's Chemical Engineers' Handbook, Ninth Edition , provides unsurpassed coverage of every aspect of chemical engineering. You will get comprehensive details on chemical processes, reactor modeling, biological processes, biochemical and membrane separation, process and chemical plant safety, and much more.
Responding To A Promotion? View Promotion. Perry's Chemical Engineers' Handbook, 9th Edition. More Views.
Advanced Chemical Engineering ThermodynamicsJuly
Choose an Option Add to Cart. This treatment provides a sound theoretical basis for the prediction of surface properties of other liquid systems and is especially applicable to cryogenic mixtures. Volume 10 , Issue 5. If you do not receive an email within 10 minutes, your email address may not be registered, and you may need to create a new Wiley Online Library account. If the address matches an existing account you will receive an email with instructions to retrieve your username. Join AIChE aiche. Tools Request permission Export citation Add to favorites Track citation.
- From Class Society to Communism: Introduction to Marxism.
- Contemporary Ergonomics 1993: Ergonomics for Industry.
- The Story of the Stone: The Golden Days (Volume I): Golden Days v. 1 (Classics);
- The Book of the Breast.
- Physical properties for chemists and chemical engineers | Stanford Libraries.
Share Give access Share full text access. Share full text access.
Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and check box below to share full-text version of article. Get access to the full version of this article. View access options below.
Thermodynamic Voltage and Efficiency of Hydrogen Fuel Cells
You previously purchased this article through ReadCube. Institutional Login. Log in to Wiley Online Library.
Purchase Instant Access. View Preview. Learn more Check out. Citing Literature.
- [LIVRO] Perry's Chemical Engineers' Handbook 7ed;
- Thermophysical properties of air matlab.
- Account Options.
- First Comes Love, Then Comes Money: A Couples Guide to Financial Communication!
- Introduction to Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics, 8E.
- Designing for Network and Service Continuity in Wireless Mesh Networks;
Volume 10 , Issue 5 September Pages Related Information.